Monthly Archives: September 2011

HK LIFE – How to Arrange China Visas in Hong Kong 1

China visas

  • For visas to China, you can apply directly at the Commissioner’s Office in Wan Chai, which also lists the fees for each nationality.
  • It opens Monday to Friday: 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00. Address: 7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building, No.26, Harbour Road, Wanchai. You’ll need your passport, the application form and a recent colour photo. Follow the MTR signs to ‘Immigration Tower’, turn right at the end of the bridge and look for the Chinese government emblem.
  • Alternatively, China Travel Service will help you with a visa for a fee.