Below is a video of onlookers in Hong Kong reacting to an alarmingly convincing Kim Jong-un impersonator.
The sinister Kim-a-like is actually a 35-year-old local musician named Howard. He is available for weddings, bah mitzvahs, funerals or you can hire him to entertain your party guests or scare the shit out of small children. Check out his Facebook page here.
Howard told The Mirror that “The key to becoming Kim is to always look unhappy and dissatisfied. It is his trademark… The reaction whenever I step out in the Mao suit, make up and hair slicked back is always crazy.”
Australian-born Howard starred in an Israeli fast food commercial last year, where he threatened Obama and lamented the quality of American burgers…
Photos below via via James GY / Barcroft India
He is the world’s first impersonator of the DPRK’s fruitloop dictator….
It is surely one of the world’s most dangerous professions…
External video links and original clips relating to HK…
- Artist’s Virtual Pop-Up Tour of HK.
- Euphoric English Advert for HK’s Noah’s Ark.
- Extreme Urban Sports Videos in HK.
- HK International Pillow Fight Day Compilation 2011.
- HK International Pillow Fight Day Compilation 2012.
- HK International Pillow Fight Day Compilation 2013.
- HK’s Most Quaint & Delightful Public Service Ads from the 80s.
- Hollywood Destroys the Bank of China Building.
- Hong Kong Hyperlapse 2013.
- Hong Kong SantaCon 2012.
- Hong Kong’s Weirdest Public Service Ads.
- Interview with the Only Resident of Kuk Po Ghost Village.
- Life of a Hong Kong Tai Tai.
- Louis Vuitton’s Pretentious Corporate Claptrap.
- Maid Wars: The Plight of HK’s Domestic Workers.
- National Geographic’s 1978 HK Family Profile.
- No Room at the Cemetery? Turn Loved Ones Into Jewellery!
- Press Video Coverage of HK’s Third Pillow Fight Day.
- Six Spectacular Hong Kong Time Lapse Videos.
- Snowden Hong Kong: The Movie.
- The Birth of the MTR (Documentary).
- The Ecology & Politics of Tung Ping Chau.
- The Plight of Tin Shui Wai’s Hawkers in the ‘City of Despair’.
- The Prostitute-Busting Policewomen of 1960s Hong Kong.
- The Tiny HK Apartment With 24 Rooms in 1.
- Time-Lapse of Hong Kong by Edwin Lee.