Hong Kong has ‘hos in different area codes‘ following a somewhat annoying hipster trend of renaming up-and-coming districts of HK Island. Some are extremely tenuous/made-up, others seem to be catching on…
Lest you feel unlooped, and never to miss a bandwagon, Hong Wrong exclusively presents a patent-pending, comprehensive map of the Hong Kong’s Hos. Click to enlarge…
Most areas relate to upcoming restaurant districts, as rental prices push eateries away from the traditional Soho area…
- BOHO – North of Bonham Road.
- CAIBO – Caine Road to Bonham Road (Sai Wan).
- LYWY – Lyndhurst to Wyndham Street.
- NOHO – North of Hollywood Road – click for more info.
- POHO – Tai Ping Shan / Possession Point – click for more info.
- SOHO – South of Hollywood Road.
- SOJO – South of Johnston Road (Wanchai) – click for map/more info.
A useful or ridiculous trend? Comment below if you spot any inaccuracies or have any more to add!