Kuk Po is an abandoned village in rural north-east HK. This is Part II of a photo series from the ghost town, including a few from neighbouring Fung Hang. Stay tuned to the blog this week for a video interview with the village’s only resident, Mark Sung.
Exploring forgotten corners of HK where nature is winning…
- Abandoned TV studios near Sai Kung.
- Abandoned Villages in HK’s ‘Wild West’ (Fan Lau).
- Central’s Abandoned Prison and Police Station.
- Fung Hang Semi-Abandoned Village.
- HK’s Abandoned ‘Ghost Island’, Yim Tin Tsai.
- Kuk Po: Interview with the Only Villager.
- Kuk Po: More Shots from the Abandoned Village Outpost.
- Kuk Po: Photos from HK’s Borderzone Ghost Town.
- Ma Wan Abandoned Town Part 1.
- Ma Wan Abandoned Town Part 2.
- Shing Mun Redoubt, HK’s Secret WWII Tunnels.
- Tung Ping Chau: The Abandoned Hamlets of Hong Kong’s ‘Jumanji Island’.
- Tung Ping Chau: The Abandoned Military Base on HK’s Wild Outpost.
- Tung Ping Chau: Video discussing HK’s Abandoned, Wild Island Outpost.
- Wanchai’s Abandoned Police Station.
Check out the Hong Wrong Mega Index for more.