Below is the final part of this series, a Hong Wrong video interview with Mark Sung. Mark is the only resident of Kuk Po, an abandoned ghost village in rural HK. Click here for Part I of the photo series from the ghost town, or click here for Part II. Also, check out Fung Hang – a nearby semi-abandoned village.
Exploring forgotten corners of HK where nature is winning…
- Abandoned TV studios near Sai Kung.
- Abandoned Villages in HK’s ‘Wild West’ (Fan Lau).
- Central’s Abandoned Prison and Police Station.
- Fung Hang Semi-Abandoned Village.
- HK’s Abandoned ‘Ghost Island’, Yim Tin Tsai.
- Kuk Po: Interview with the Only Villager.
- Kuk Po: More Shots from the Abandoned Village Outpost.
- Kuk Po: Photos from HK’s Borderzone Ghost Town.
- Ma Wan Abandoned Town Part 1.
- Ma Wan Abandoned Town Part 2.
- Shing Mun Redoubt, HK’s Secret WWII Tunnels.
- Tung Ping Chau: The Abandoned Hamlets of Hong Kong’s ‘Jumanji Island’.
- Tung Ping Chau: The Abandoned Military Base on HK’s Wild Outpost.
- Tung Ping Chau: Video discussing HK’s Abandoned, Wild Island Outpost.
- Wanchai’s Abandoned Police Station.
Check out the Hong Wrong Mega Index for more.