Prithee once more, we shall unleash our cushiony wrath in a ferocious feathery frenzy! For lo – with great vehemence and spirited fury – we shall prepare our fleecy headrests and pronounce: “You can take our freedom, but you cannot take our pillows!” Hongwrong.com plays host to Hong Kong’s biggest annual flashmob.
2014 marks the Fourth International Pillow Fight Day – the biggest yet, held on April 5th, 4pm at Chater Garden, Central.
If you are a fellow blogger or a journalist hoping to cover or list the event, you can download a press pack here.
地點 :中環遮打花園 (中環港鐵站 J2 出口 http://goo.gl/maps/AAhnq)
Prithee once more, we shall unleash our cushiony wrath in a ferocious feathery frenzy!
【温馨提示】屆時我們會將抑壓或積存在內心的憤怒/壓力, 在一片軟綿綿, 温柔, 柔软的棉花/羽毛海的大狂熱中釋放!
Hong Wrong is to blame for the city’s annual Pillow Fight Day every April…
- 2011 Pillow Fight Day Photos, Videos & Coverage.
- 2012 Pillow Fight Day Photos and Coverage. See also: Compilation video.
- 2013 Pillow Fight Day. See also: Press coverage, compilation video, photos.
A beady eye on cultural events across the territory…
- To view all past events featured on Hong Wrong, click here.
- To view all past events related to HK’s Anthropology Society, click here.