The ‘Godfather of Graffiti‘ will feature original works on canvas in his new superhero series.
The show comes months after HK’s largest street art exhibition earlier this year in Tai Koo – click for coverage.
There will also be a selection of his best free-hand works and signage which shot him to fame in the 70s…
From September 17th till October 15th at Opera Gallery.
G/F – 3/F, W Place, 52 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Click here for links to all of Hong Wrong’s art fair coverage. Full highlights listed below…
- Adrian Wong’s ‘Wun Dun’ Launch.
- Affordable Art Fair 2013.
- Ai Weiwei’s New ‘Baby Milk’ Sculpture, 2013.
- Art Basel 2013: Part 1 of 2.
- Art Basel 2013: Part 2 of 2.
- Art HK 2012 Highlights: Hall 1.
- Art HK 2012 Moving Installations.
- Art Inspired by Kowloon Walled City.
- Asia Contemporary Art Show 2013.
- Asia Hotel Art Fair 2013.
- Chai Wan Mei 2012: Local Art Studios on an Old Industrial Estate.
- Clockenflap 2012. See also: Complete Clockenflap 2012 Guide.
- Comfort Women Exhibition, 2012.
- Detour Festival 2012.
- Fine Art Asia 2012.
- Fotanian Open Studios 2013.
- Free Space Festival 2012.
- Full Lowdown & Map for Art Week 2013.
- Giant Dog Shit is Re-dedicated to Politician Chan Kam-Lam.
- Gigantic Yellow Rubber Bath Toy Visiting Harbour.
- HK Inspired Art Projects.
- HK’s Got Talent! Paul Lung’s Amazingly Realistic Pencil Drawings.
- Hong Kong Contemporary 2013.
- Hong Kong Eye 2013.
- Inflation Festival 2013 at West Kowloon.
- Julianne Yang’s Citylines – Sketches of Unseen Strangers in HK.
- King Kong in Hong Kong.
- Microwave Festival 2012.
- More ART HK 2012 Highlights: Hall 3.
- Rodentia in Absentia by Adrian Wong.
- Shots from HK’s Biggest Ever Street Art Exhibition in Tai Koo, 2013.
- Spoon Art Fair 2012.
- The HK Political Art of Winnie Davies.
- The Sum of All Evil: Shock Value or Art?.
- Videotage ‘Wikitopia’ 2012 at Microwave Festival Annex.