A message from our sister site, HK Helpers Campaign.
HK Helpers Campaign is a successful and much-needed platform fighting for the rights of domestic workers in Hong Kong. To continue our work, our multimedia advocacy and legal project needs more hands on deck.
Keeping up momentum
- Over the past nine months, our campaign has worked with dozens of journalists and media outlets to raise awareness of the challenges domestic workers face.
- Professional photographers and videographers have linked with us to help shape the debate and shine a more positive light on the local helper community.
- Our campaign has been featured on CNN and in the Wall Street Journal, Quartz, the Guardian, the South China Morning Post and others.
- Our website is a respected hub for breaking news, research and events information whilst our legal team is assembling cases to challenge the law.
- We are now hosting support information for the community in six different languages.
- This summer, we were officially registered as a society and began work on our Chinese website launch.