English indie rock band the Kaiser Chiefs, American rapper Kid Ink, Michigan DJ Seth Troxler and English grime and hip hop artist Stormzy have been announced for Clockenflap 2017.
Also joining the line-up will be French Hip-hop beatmaker Onra, Californian DJ/producer Tokimonsta, Taiwanese funk-pop trio Cosmos People and local indie heroes Chochukmo.
They will be joining previously announced acts The Prodigy, Temples, Temples, The Bootleg Beatles, Young Fathers, Slaves and Wednesday Campanella.
As well as Massive Attack, Feist, MØ, Dandy Warhols and Bob Moses at Central Harbourfront from Friday, November 17 to Sunday 19.
The line-up thus far:
Phase 2 ticket prices:
- General admission 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,720
- General admission Friday tickets are HK$930
- General admission Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$1,000
- Student 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,000
- Student Friday tickets are HK$570
- Student Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$640